We now have two ways to hire! From the drop box in Newton-le-Willows, or at our test session at Pipsqueaks in Orrell on the 17th August!
How to hire from the drop box in Newton-le-Willows
- Create an account on our database: https://wawishslinglibrary.myturn.com/library/inventory/ (Click “create account” in the top right corner)
- Decide what you’d like to hire from our in stock selection: https://wawishslinglibrary.myturn.com/library/inventory/ (Not sure? Email the librarian on email@example.com to work out what’s best for you!)
- Work out what date you’d like to collect and how long you’d like to hire for.
- You can reserve via myturn (don’t forget to ‘check out’) but in either case please contact the librarian on firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know what you’d like to hire, when and for how long!
- Send payment for your hire via https://www.paypal.me/WaWiSH or bank transfer to Name: Rachael Cunliffe Bank: Coconut Sort code: 23-69-72 Account: 23761293 at £5 per item per week. (Taking advantage of our free hire scheme? You can skip this step!)
- On the day of your hire come to the address given to you by the libraran and find the box pictured above.
- Use the code given to you by the librarian to open the keysafe and collect the key.
- Use the key to open the box and collect your item, then lock again. (This can be a bit fiddly thanks to the locking mechanisms so just be patient and line things up.)
- Put the key back in the key safe, and change the number rollers to lock it. (Don’t forget to close the little window when you’re done!)
If you get stuck at any point just knock on the window for help, but don’t forget we’ll need to maintain social distancing!
How to hire from our test session at Pipsqueaks in Orrell:
1. Book an appointment time via https://wawishlibrary.as.me/ reading all the information carefully.
2. Register on our database: https://wawishslinglibrary.myturn.com/library/
3. The centre is closed to the public so arrive to Pipsqueaks in good time for your appointment.
4. Wash your hands!
5. Why not eat and drink before or after your appointment as part of the “Eat Out To Help Out Scheme” and support Pipsqueaks?