To return your carrier we are accepting returns via four methods: Post, the drop box in Newton-le-Willows, the drop box in Platt Bridge and at one of our face to face sessions.
Email email@example.com to get the address and then send recorded (signed for) delivery. Ensure your name and address are on the parcel as the sender to help us identify who has returned.
Newton-le-Willows Drop Box:
1. Go to the librarian’s address (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have it)
2. Look for the bright blue box with a kangaroo on it
3. Open the lid and pop the return in!
4. Make sure to email email@example.com as soon as you can so we can empty the box ready for the next person!
Platt Bridge Drop Box:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Platt Bridge address and lock code.
2. Go to the address and find the white box.
3. Use the code to unlock the box and place your return inside.
4. Relock the box by moving the code wheel.
5. Make sure to email email@example.com as soon as you can so we can empty the box ready for the next person!
At one of our face to face sessions:
1. Check the calendar for any upcoming sling library sessions.
2. Book a return slot via https://wawishlibrary.as.me/
2. Pay any fees owed before returning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re unsure on this.
3. Arrive at Pipsqueaks in good time for your slot and put your return in the clearly marked returns box.
4. Feel free to stay and have something to eat and drink to support Pipsqueaks. If you want to use the play equipment while you’re there you may need to book via Pipsqueaks so please contact them for more information.