To return your carrier we are accepting returns via four methods: Post, the drop box in Newton-le-Willows, the drop box in Platt Bridge and at our test face to face session in Orrell.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the address and then send recorded (signed for) delivery. Ensure your name and address are on the parcel as the sender to help us identify who has returned.
Newton-le-Willows Drop Box:
1. Go to the librarian’s address (email email@example.com if you don’t have it)
2. Look for the bright blue box with a kangaroo on it
3. Open the lid and pop the return in!
4. Make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can so we can empty the box ready for the next person!
Platt Bridge Drop Box:
1. Email email@example.com for the Platt Bridge address and lock code.
2. Go to the address and find the white box.
3. Use the code to unlock the box and place your return inside.
4. Relock the box by moving the code wheel.
5. Make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can so we can empty the box ready for the next person!
At our Test Session in Orrell:
1. Book a return slot via https://wawishlibrary.as.me/
2. Pay any fees owed before returning (fees are waived to anyone who need them for items hired before March 24th that were not overdue on March 24th.), please contact email@example.com if you’re unsure on this.
3. Arrive at Pipsqueaks in good time for your slot and put your return in the clearly marked returns box.
4. Feel free to stay and have something to eat and drink using the “Eat Out To Help Out Scheme”.