To return your carrier we are accepting returns via five methods: Post, the drop box in Newton-le-Willows, the drop box in Platt Bridge, at one of our face to face sessions, or you can book a collection.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the address and then send recorded (signed for) delivery. Ensure your name and address are on the parcel as the sender to help us identify who has returned.
Newton-le-Willows Drop Box:
1. Go to the librarian’s address (email email@example.com if you don’t have it)
2. Look for the bright blue box with a kangaroo on it
3. Open the lid and pop the return in!
4. Make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can so we can empty and clean the box ready for the next person!
Platt Bridge Drop Box:
1. Email email@example.com for the Platt Bridge address and lock code.
2. Go to the address and find the white box.
3. Use the code to unlock the box and place your return inside.
4. Relock the box by moving the code wheel.
5. Make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can so we can empty and clean the box ready for the next person!
At one of our face to face sessions:
1. Check the calendar for any upcoming sling library sessions.
2. Pay any fees owed before returning, please contact email@example.com if you’re unsure on this.
3. Find one of the library staff at the venue and hand the return over (making sure to respect any Covid guidelines)
Book a Collection:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire
The cost is between £4 and £6 depending on where you live.
Collections are usually done on a Thursday evening.